Colloidal Silver Vaccine and Detoxification Healing Protocol
Notice of Vaccine & Drug Exemption
Physician Warranty of Vaccine Safety
Vaccine Exemption Forms Across America
California Schools Vaccine Exemption (Must be established before 1/1/2016)
by Dr. Ken O’Neal, ND, MD
(UtopiaSilver.com) The principal difference in this Vaccine and Detoxification Healing Protocol from the Immune System Booster Protocol is the intensity and amounts of supplements taken for a shorter period, …say one week. If I or a family member were faced with a forced vaccination, I would follow the suggested protocol below.
This 7 day Vaccine and Detoxification Healing Protocol for adults would depend on how many days notice one has; for example:
1. If I had two or three days of warning of a “forced vaccination” , I would immediately do a Therapeutic Liver Flush (see item 8) and also start taking Colloidal Silver in 1/4 ounce servings every 4 hours for the first day. The second day, I would increase to 1/2 ounce servings every 4 hours. The third day, I would be consuming 1 ounce servings every 4 hours up until the time of vaccination. Immediately prior to the vaccination, I would consume 2- 8 ounces of silver, depending on body size. If the days of notice are reduced, I would simply eliminate the smaller quantities for the first days. (It is generally a good practice to consume Probiotics an hour or so after consuming larger quantities of silver to replenish the colon flora. Remember large quantities of silver may cause short-term flu-like symptoms (Herxheimer effect) or diarrhea. This generally lasts only a couple of days until the body is able to flush the bacterial or viral die-off caused by the silver. [Read “A Layman” s Guide to Using Colloidal Silver”.]
2. Have a cold pack or an ice pack with you (in an ice chest in your car) for everyone being forced to take a vaccination and apply it to the injection site immediately to stop or slow immune response. (Get to your ice packs immediately after vaccination, do not linger to talk or anything else. If a vaccination is being forced on you, do not agree to pay for it and do not sign any kind of release or consent form. If they are claiming the right to force a vaccination on you, then they do not need you to agree to it by your signature, do they?)
3. Take four ounces of Colloidal Silver orally immediately after the vaccination and continue 3 times daily 8 hours apart e.g. 8am, 2pm and 8pm for at least 7 days. If you have any lung symptoms also nebulize 5ml of silver with 1-3 drops of Lobelia 3 times a day for 7 days.
4. Take full doses of IP6/Inositol ultra strength powder or Max 3 capsules twice daily in the morning and at bedtime on an empty stomach for 14-30 days.(Any therapeutic or extended use of IP-6 should be preceeded by 1-2 weeks of Membrane Complex supplementation as IP-6 generally acclerates the depletion of calcium and magnesium, then continue the Membrane Complex as long as you are using the IP-6.)
5. Take ten tablets/capsules of Oral Systemic Enzymes on an empty stomach 3 times daily, first thing in the morning, mid afternoon and just before bedtime for at least 7 days.
6. Take 300mcg (micrograms) of a quality Selenium three times daily for at least 7 days.
7. If you are unable to get at least 30 minutes of sunshine daily (without a shirt or in tee shirt and shorts) you may want to supplement with up to 5000 I.U. daily of Vitamin D3 .
8. Vitamin C acts as a potent detoxifier also, especially of mercury. Adults can take 5000-10000 mg divided throughout the day. Infants under 10 pounds can take 500 mg daily in some fruit juice, while babies between 10 and 20 pounds could take anywhere from 500 mg to 1,000 mg total per day, in divided doses. Older children can take 1,000 mg daily per year of life (5,000 mg for a 5 year-old child, for example, in divided doses). Giving vitamin C in divided doses, all through the day, improves absorption and improves tolerance. For optimal antibody stimulation and toxin protection, it would be best to dose for three to five days before the shot(s) and to continue for at least two to three days following the shot. Vitamin C Prevents Vaccination Side Effects, Increases Effectiveness
9. Again, a Therapeutic Liver Flush using the 2 day protocol of Epsom Salts, olive oil and grapefruit juice should also be used early in this 7 day protocol. If that protocol is too much or not convenient for you (you must stay inactive and near a toilet for 1-1/2 days), a 14 Day Liver Cleanse condensed into 7 days is better than nothing. Even a normal healthy liver may be overtaxed after a vaccination and especially after using intensive body cleanses as suggested in this protocol.
10. Eat nothing but fresh cantaloupe (organic if possible) for the first 24 hours after the vaccination; it is one of the better natural cellular cleansing foods.
11. Take 1 tablespoon of Zeolite Powder and 1 tablespoon of Calcium Bentonit Clay in 8-12 oz. of non-fluorinated and non-chlorinated water 3 times daily to aid in flushing toxins from the body during the time of exposure.
12. Get as much rest and sleep as your body needs.
13. Drink fresh squeezed lemonade diluted with a distilled or carbon filtered water morning and evening for the duration which stimulates more bile production and detoxification.
14. As a further suggestion if you have a juicer or access to a health food store selling the ready made products, drink ½ cup (about 4 oz.) of parsley juice, ½ cup (about 4 oz.) of cilantro juice and 1 cup (about 8 oz.) of celery juice (all organic if possible). Do this each day of the protocol if possible.
15. Healthy pH Protocol Regardless of any other protocols or supplements being used, we recommend doing this pH Protocol at the same time. It may greatly enhance your healing process.
BodyTalk is a holistic approach that allows the energy systems of the body to be re-synchronised in order to function as nature intended.
Do you have days where you just don’t feel like your normal self? Something is off but you can’t quite put a finger on it? Perhaps something in your environment has changed or maybe work is a bit more chaotic than normal… Or maybe family stress is higher than usual.
You do not have to be physically sick to benefit from a BodyTalk session. All of the above factors could be affecting your health without you realising it and causing you to feel uncomfortable and out of sync. BodyTalk can help you get back to your usual self. Each session balances you holistically, dealing with what might be going on within and around you. Once balanced, your body can function at its optimum again and start to heal itself on all levels which results in you feeling better.
While BodyTalk does not diagnose or treat specific ailments, clinical experience has shown that once their overall systems are balanced through BodyTalk, clients have exhibited significant improvement in the following areas:
Email me or call for an appointment
. www.bodytalkza.co.za. Vanessa – 082 813 9539. I work from Lonehill near Fourways.
Magnesium Threonate Powers the Brain
Lately, in the lectures that I have been presenting to medical professionals, I have been emphasizing the virtues of magnesium threonate. Aside from the information I’ve been presenting, I thought it would be good to actually visit and review some of the exciting new information about what clearly appears to be offering up an exciting new area of chemistry related to neuronal function and brain function in general.
Learning is the process by which the brain is able to store new information by forming new connections between neurons in what are called networks. This process is an example of neuroplasticity. This process depends on the actual formation of these connections, as well as the number of connections that are available. We do know that when synapses, the connections that allow one nerve cell to communicate with the next, are diminished, memory impairment ensues. And indeed it is thought that this loss of synapses is an explanation for what is called “age dependent memory decline.”
Synapse formation is dependant upon a variety of factors that have been well studied including insulin, ghrelin, various trophic hormones, and, as we have now learned, the ion magnesium, which enhances the activity of more than 300 enzymes.
It has now been discovered that magnesium is a critical player in the activation of nerve channels that are involved in synaptic plasticity. That means that magnesium is critical for the physiological events that are fundamental to the processes of learning and memory.
As it turns out, one form of magnesium, magnesium threonate, has the unique ability to permeate the brain and enhance the receptors that are involved in this process.
As reported in the journal Neuron researchers demonstrated actual enhancement in the learning abilities, working memory, as well as short as well as long-term memory and even quality of sleep, in laboratory animals, who were given magnesium magnesium threonate.
One of the most aggressively studied forms of magnesium threonate is a patented product called Magteinä, developed by researchers at MIT including a Nobel Prize winner. Their research has demonstrated actual restoration of function in aging neurons in laboratory animals. Further, it appears that this specific form of magnesium, Magteinä, may in fact be the only form of magnesium that significantly increases the levels of magnesium within the brain.
Glutathione (pronounced “gloota-thigh-own”) is the most important molecule you need to stay healthy and prevent aging, cancer, heart disease, dementia and more, and necessary to treat everything from autism to Alzheimer’s disease. I called it the mother of all antioxidants.
The good news is that your body produces its own glutathione. The bad news is that toxins from poor diet, pollution, toxins, medications, stress, trauma, aging, infections and radiation all deplete your glutathione.
This leaves you susceptible to unrestrained cell disintegration from oxidative stress, free radicals, infections and cancer. And your liver gets overloaded and damaged, making it unable to do its job of detoxification.
What is the influence of iodine on thyroid function?
Research shows that there is a link between low iodine levels and the incidence of autoimmune thyroid diseases. European researchers have done research on hyperthyroidism by comparing its incidence in two areas of Denmark, Alborg and Copenhagen. The study showed clearly that lowered iodine levels in Alborg were associated with a 260% increase in the incidence of autoimmune thyroid diseases compared to Copenhagen, an area with slightly higher iodine levels. Further research shows that up to 92% of sufferers from thyroid diseases have insufficient iodine. These peoples’ symptoms improved after using a combination of iodine and iodide to correct their iodine levels. Once iodide enters the thyroid gland, it is oxidized via hydrogen peroxide and thyroperoxidase and becomes iodine, which becomes part of cholesterol, fats and proteins.
Iodine can be bound to thyroglobulin and can make thyroid hormones T1, T2, T3 and T4. Some doctors are concerned that iodine use in autoimmune thyroid disease can exacerbate thyroid toxicosis, because iodine therapy increases the TSH levels. This rise in TSH may persist for six months and then return to normal. Remember, however, that TSH not only stimulates the thyroid to make more thyroid hormones, but it also has another function – it stimulates the body’s iodine transport into cells.
It would be wise to do an iodione challenge test on all autoimmune thyroid disease sufferers and to replenish iodine when depleted. You cannot have a healthy thyroid if it is iodine deficient.
How can I have my iodine levels tested?
It can be done with an iodine loading test in a laboratorium. Do this in conjunction with your doctor.
- Discard your first morning urine.
- Take 50mg of iodine/iodide (Iodoral) with a glass of water.
- Collect your urine over 24 hours.
- Include the first morning sample at the end of the 24 hour collection.
- Send a sample of the 24 hour urine to your doctor for evaluation of your iodine status.
What are the conventional treatments of autoimmune thyroid diseases?
The conventional treatments of autoimmune thyroid revolve around alleviating the symptoms and not the cause. But how can the condition be cured if a cause is not found?
One conventional treatment is the use of thyroid blocking drugs such as propylthiouracil or methimazole (Neomercazole).
Other conventional treatments include surgery and the use of radioactive iodine. Both these methods reduce the thyroid volume or size.
If the underlying desire in the treatment of the thyroid problem is to destroy the thyroid gland, one can understand the choice of these treatments. If the cause of the autoimmune disease is too much thyroid tissue, then the use of radioactive iodine would be effective. However, too much thyroid tissue is a consequence of the disease, not the cause!
How safe is the treatment with radioactive iodine?
Radioactive iodine not only destroys thyroid gland cells, it also binds to other sites in the body. Remember, iodine is present in all of the cells of the body, so iodine will concentrate where iodine is concentrated in the human body, including the breasts.
With breast cancer at an epidemic (1/7 women get breast cancer), should we be using therapies that may increase the risk?
Researchers have reported a 400% increased incidence of death from thyroid cancer due to radioactive iodine; a 56% increase in mortality for people who were treated with radioactive iodine; a 40% increased risk for stroke and a 29% increased risk in mortality from cancer.
To be fair, I have to add that there is other research that point out no increased risk of illness from radioactive iodine treatment.
Have I personally used radioactive iodine in the past? Yes.
Would I use it now with my updated knowledge? It would be my last choice in any treatment program; it also is an expensive treatment that does not treat the underlying cause of the problem. And in antiaging medicine we treat the underlying cause of the problem, not the symptoms.
What would be an appropriate treatment of autoimmune thyroid disease?
- A nutritional program that includes Vitamins B2 and B3, Vit C, magnesium and unrefined salt.
- Use antioxidants, e.g. 3-10g Vit C. Intravenous Vitamin C may be helpful if the condition is severe.
- Ensure adequate magnesium levels . Red blood cell magnesium levels are required to diagnose deficiency, not serum.
- Eat a healthy diet and drink enough water.
- Fix a suspected leaky gut with probiotics, glutamine and quercetin.
- Reduce stress.
If you suspect that you have thyroid problems, consult your doctor.
What is Leaky Gut Syndrome and how is it diagnosed?
Leaky Gut Syndrome (LGS) is an ailment characterized by a variety of symptoms including abdominal pain, fatigue, inflammation, gas, bloating, and intolerance to certain foods. It is thought to be caused by increased permeability of the intestinal lining, which is made up of structures called tight junctions. These structures are comprised of tightly knit cells that are essentially impermeable to fluids preventing the passage of undigested food particles, toxic waste products, bacteria, and viruses into the bloodstream.
There are many different ways to do a cleanse. In fact there are cleanses for your liver, kidney, gallbladder and more. If you begin your Candida treatment with a cleanse, you should be focusing on flushing your colon. This is where most of your Candida colonies reside, so flushing out this part of your body will go a long way towards beating your Candida overgrowth.
Designing a good cleanse is not easy, particularly for Candida sufferers who may already be experiencing fatigue and low energy levels. That’s why I usually recommend eating small portions of salads and vegetables throughout your cleanse. However if you’re feeling more adventurous, you can go for the full colon cleanse and stick to a liquid diet (more on that below). For most Candida sufferers though, the easier version is more suitable. You can follow this cleansing diet anywhere from 3 to 10 days.
By Be Well Health Coach Katrine van Wyk
Did you know that your body is the home of trillions of microbes? And even more, did you know that these little critters are your friends and in fact an absolutely essential part of your health and wellbeing?
We all have an internal ecosystem made up of these tiny microbes that’s referred to as the microbiome. It is an important part of both our immune system and our digestive system. A healthy microbiome, or gut flora, has a lot of diversity and is capable of fending of any unwanted intruders. It also helps break down food and absorb nutrients. In fact, these good bacteria even produce vitamins and help eliminate toxins.