- 22 February 2016 07:25 Vaccine and Detoxification Healing Protocol
- 02 April 2015 10:52 What is the influence of iodine on thyroid function?
- 13 March 2015 10:34 What is Bodytalk and how can it help me?
- 17 February 2015 07:27 Leaky Gut Syndrome: Cannabinoids and the Endocannabinoid System (ECS) as a therapeutic target
- 13 February 2015 08:47 Magnesium and your Brain
Although prominent physicians in the mid to late twentieth century announced with great fanfare the end of infectious disease for all time such has not turned out to be the case. In fact infectious disease is becoming more of a problem in the industrialized world every year. Resistant bacteria are making massive inroads in hospitals; one of the more common sentences in newspaper obituaries is "died of complications following surgery." They rarely say that in nearly all cases those "complications" are resistant bacteria the patient picked up in the hospital.