- 22 February 2016 07:25 Vaccine and Detoxification Healing Protocol
- 02 April 2015 10:52 What is the influence of iodine on thyroid function?
- 13 March 2015 10:34 What is Bodytalk and how can it help me?
- 17 February 2015 07:27 Leaky Gut Syndrome: Cannabinoids and the Endocannabinoid System (ECS) as a therapeutic target
- 13 February 2015 08:47 Magnesium and your Brain
"Why is there still a vaccine/autism controversy? Because families have been blocked from getting into a REAL court to prove that vaccines have caused their child's autism.
"The Canary Party presents a video on the corrupt Vaccine Injury Compensation Program to show how the federal government and pharmaceutical companies continue to get away with claiming that vaccines don't cause autism in the face of mounting evidence that they are doing just that in a growing number of children"
Again, like so much that is wrong with our world today, an unprompted admission of guilt would equate to exposure to multiple billions in legal damages, such that the truth must be kept under wraps by the parties who would stand to lose - at all costs - costs, which pale in comparison to the true costs.
As has been historically proven (in cases like the tobacco and asbestos industries), it is only when the perpetrators are successfully brought to justice in a court of law, that we can see any rectification of these wrongs.
Video (a little over 5 mins): Do Vaccines Cause Autism?